Horizon Transport | Tow-Away DivisionOur most popular division. Pull one camper at a time with your truck.
The Tow-Away Division utilizes independent contractors nationwide to provide trailer delivery service to the recreational and commercial trailer industry. The contractor will be asked to use their privately owned Pick Up truck or similar style truck to provide transport service to all 48 states and Canada. Drivers will be paid a mileage fee and be responsible for all truck expense, including fuel, insurance and registration.
This is our largest division. Close to 85% of all RVs manufactured are a towable RV. That means our Tow-Away division is our busiest division. If you want to take a load, there’s one available for you.
- Today’s Rates >
- CDL Bonus
- Recruiting Bonus
- Pay Calculator – Estimate your potential pay
- Reload opportunities – ELD’s are not required, however, they do open up more load opportunities like cell towers, boats, and more.
- Diverse loads
- Fuel Discounts
- Mobile app with load board – Learn more about our app >
- Tow Away FAQs >
Our Tow-Away drivers have a wide potential for loads and income. You need the right tools for the trade to take advantage of that potential. Here are some basic requirements.
- For-Hire License equal to a Chauffeur License or higher
- Clean DOT record
- ¾ ton truck or larger
- Diesel truck strongly recommended, however gas is accepted