Horizon Transport | Flatbed DivisionHaul multiple RVs on your 53' trailer
Recruiting, CDL, & Safety Bonuses
Our Flatbed division is our highest opportunity for growth. We know that a truck and trailer can be a 6-figure investment, but that simply means your return will be much higher. Most of our flatbed drivers are making $2.30+ per mile.
- Highest pay opportunity
- Double – $2.50 per mile
- Triple – $2.80 per mile
- Most reload opportunities
- Diverse loads
- A high level of respect among the driving community
Our Flatbed drivers have a wide potential for loads and income. Along with that comes responsibility. You’re hauling 2-3 loads at a time and that requires a higher skill level and attention to detail. Here are some basic requirements.
- Class A CDL
- 50,000 miles of towing experience
- Clean DOT record
- 1 ton dually or larger
- 53′ flatbed trailer with center rail system – We recommend Shipshe Trailers >
Haul & Tow Requirements
- 22′ long deck, minimum. (25′ or longer is preferred)
- 32″-36″ tall deck at step, behind the rear axle (the lower the better)
- 2000 or newer (or certified by Horizon Staff)
- Center track, ball stands, wheel bonnets, ramps, etc.